Testing
Testing. Testing.
Ok, if all goes well, this will be the site for my fantasy campaign of Ereth. You guys will all be able to post to it. I'll have histories, stories, and some other cool goodies for the campaign here.
Also, those of you in the game will be members of the blog, and should be able to post stuff to the blog. Try to keep it on topic, as much as possible. I really want this to be a tool for the game.
Ok, if all goes well, this will be the site for my fantasy campaign of Ereth. You guys will all be able to post to it. I'll have histories, stories, and some other cool goodies for the campaign here.
Also, those of you in the game will be members of the blog, and should be able to post stuff to the blog. Try to keep it on topic, as much as possible. I really want this to be a tool for the game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home